Who We Are
Founded in fall of 2000, the St. Louis Regional Asthma Consortium, sponsored by the American Lung Association of Eastern Missouri, was established to reach beyond traditional boundaries of asthma care in St. Louis and examine the issues from a global perspective.
The mission of the St. Louis Regional Asthma Consortium is to close the gap that exists between people affected by asthma and the knowledge and services that will help them. The Consortium will help accomplish this mission through the following core goals:
- Establish a regional epidemiological approach to identify gaps in education and services and support member's efforts to close them.
- Advocate community-wide changes to support improved and more responsive healthcare for people with asthma.
- Identify asthma resources available in the community including healthcare, educational, human and financial resources. Assure that high quality asthma information is available to people living with asthma.
- Improve access to asthma care by addressing barriers at the individual, system and community level.
- Identify and promote "best practices" approach to asthma management and system changes to implement them.
The St. Louis Regional Asthma Consortium will bring together the wealth of talent and resources in our community to improve the health and quality of life of people living with asthma.
Report to the Community, 2005
Asthma Consortium 990 - 2005
Asthma Consortium 990 - 2006
Asthma Consortium 990 for 2006-2007
Board of Directors
Board of Directors Members
Committees: All Consortium Members are Invited to Attend Any Committee Meeting of Their Choice!
Asthma Advocacy Committee
Community Advisory Committee
Barriers and Resources Committee
Gathering of Asthma Information Committee
Best Practices Committee